MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
ABB Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : ABB company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check ABB Off campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
ABB Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : ABB India Limited
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Job Positions : Supply Chain Management ( SCM Specialist )
|Latest Freshers Jobs||Internships For Freshers|
|Off Campus Drive 2021 ( MNC Jobs )||Free Online Courses|
|2021 Batch Jobs For Freshers||2022 Batch Jobs For Freshers|
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for ABB Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for ABB Jobs 2021 :
- This is a SCM Specialist (Supply Chain Management ) role, reporting to the Procurement & Logistics Team Lead and will be based in Bangalore.
- In this role, you will be responsible for executing material purchase requests, according to required technical specification, price, delivery schedule and terms.
- Ensuring purchasing activities align with corporate purchasing policies and procedures under supervision.
- Recommending /supporting in Identifying new suppliers and coordinating with relevant category team. Following the process to qualify new suppliers in cooperation with Supplier Quality and Engineering specialists.
- Supporting in negotiating agreements with main suppliers, and periodically renews pricelists, terms, and conditions, and feeds back recommendations for appropriate actions.
- Adapting corporate contractual framework to the local business needs. Recommending frame agreements to management, ensuring approved contractual terms in execution, and analyzing and evaluating bids within the scope, in order to determine the optimal value.
- Supporting bid and proposal teams by providing relevant market information within the area of responsibility. Tracking goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing as per available guidelines.
- Overseeing supplier performance (on-time delivery, quality, lead time), and recommending solutions / resolving performance issues within the scope.
- Initiating supply orders in the system, confirming delivery with suppliers, monitoring and tracking supplier performance to purchase order requirements.
- Aligning supplier orders with customer requirements (based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability, and price.
- Conducting all Supply Chain activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures. Ensuring Pro-Supply global supplier relationship management platform is kept updated as defined in Pro-Supply procedure within the scope of activities.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Skills Required for ABB Jobs 2021 :
- Required graduate engineers from premier Institutions like IIT/IIIT with Information Technology or Computer Science stream.
- Fresher with software development in leading and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Should have knowledge of software development platforms.
- Should have good experience on working on Microsoft Office tools for automation.
- Should have strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Should good customer be facing and coordination skills.
Documents to be Carried for ABB Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for ABB Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4:Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
ABB Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for ABB Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the ABB Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at ABB.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the ABB Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide ABB Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides ABB Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide ABB Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides ABB Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.