ABB is a technology leader in electrification and automation, enabling a more sustainable and resource-efficient future. The company’s solutions connect engineering know-how and software to optimize how things are manufactured, moved, powered and operated.
ABB Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|R&D Associate Engineer
|1 – 4 Years
Job Description For ABB Recruitment 2024
You will be working as R&D Associate Engineer – Sustainability and will be part of Electrification business area for Smart Power division based in Hyderabad, India. In this role you will be reporting to R&D Team Lead and will be responsible for working on business priority projects of defined scope, applying concepts to issues of moderate to high complexity and resolving issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Performing Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) using modeling software like Simapro, Gabi or others
- Creating environmental product declaration for identified products and assisting in environmental certification activities
- Performing assigned tasks including definition, approach, analysis, review and implementation on schedule and within budget
- Interfacing with other engineering departments, test laboratories, manufacturing, quality, sourcing, research and suppliers as required
- Clearly communicating status and problems to project leaders and management
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 1 to 4 years of experience in R&D with exposure to product design and development, quality, value engineering, costing, preferably of electrical distribution and control products like ACB, MCCB, MCB, Contactors or Switches
- Proficient in CAD Tools like Creo, CATIA V5, Pro/ENGINEER etc. and PLM / ERP software
- Knowledge of eco-design, LCA, energy efficiency and other sustainability concepts
- Highly motivated team-player with a collaborative, learning and solutions-oriented approach
- Strong communication skills
ABB Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your ABB Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.