AAI Recruitment 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : Airports Authority Of India The organization is planning to hire applicants for 175 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the Airports Authority Of India address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
AAI Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Airports Authority Of India|
|Name of Post||Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices, and ITI Apprentices|
|No Of Posts||175 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||7th November 2022|
AAI Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Field of Specialization/ Discipline||Vacancies|
|7.||Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate)||3|
|8.||Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma)||11|
|9.||Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Aircraft Maintenance (Graduate)||2|
|10.||Aeronautics/ Aerospace/ Aircraft Maintenance (Diploma)||12|
|13.||Mechanical/ Automobile (Graduate)||1|
|14.||Mechanical/ Automobile (Diploma)||6|
|15.||ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Stenographer, Electrical, Mechanic, and Electronics)||44|
AAI Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- For Graduate/ Diploma, Apprentices Candidates should possess full time (regular) four years degree or three years (regular) Diploma in Engineering in any of the above-mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI/ NCVT certificates of the above-mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, and GOI.
The maximum Age is 26 years as on 31st August 2022 for the AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
- Monthly Stipend for Graduate (Degree) Apprentices Rs.15000/-
- Monthly Stipend for Technical (Diploma) Apprentices Rs. 12000/-
- Monthly Stipend for Trade (ITI) Apprentice Rs. 9000/- per month
- Please Check Advertisement for Details.
AAI Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- The provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/ Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
- The final selection will be based on the Interview/ verification of certificates and submission of a Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location (in the portal).
How To Apply For AAI Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can open the official website www.aai.aero
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
AAI Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
AAI Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the AAI Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at www.aai.aero. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the AAI Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide AAI Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides AAI Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide AAI Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides AAI Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.