MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Job Group ( 7500 + )||JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP|
|Telegram Job Group ( 15000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
3Pillar Global Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : 3Pillar Global company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check 3Pillar Global address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
3Pillar Global Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : 3Pillar Global
3Pillar Global is a new breed of digital product development company. We are borne from the world of hands-on software engineering and place an acute focus on business growth. 3Pillar’s key differentiator is what we call the Product Mindset. Our development teams are empowered to focus on the business problems clients face and how a digital product will impact their customers. All 3Pillar team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Build for Outcomes, Minimize Time to Value, and Excel at Change.
Company Website : www.3pillarglobal.com
Job Position : Software Engineer - Java
Job Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For 3Pillar Global Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For 3Pillar Global Jobs 2020 :
We are looking for a Software Engineer to be part of the Product Engineering team. The candidate should have good experience with Java technologies and experience in developing and maintaining one or more of the customized products for our clients in an innovative and deadline driven environment. The candidate is responsible for the success of a project by delivering components that exhibit strong competency in one or more core technology and conversance with best practices.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Requirement analysis, coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Understanding of technical requirements, how they relate and familiarity in general performance practices like caching, query optimization, memory utilization and clean-up etc
- Experience on exception handling, correct use of data structures, multi -threaded programming, memory management and application tuning.
- Passion to keep up-to-date with latest happenings in core technology
- Understands how various requirements impact project budget and new revenue opportunities,Optimizes delivery, meet deadlines, and deliver results
- Demonstrates unexpected value to your client
- Understands complimentary product development capabilities and the interactions between discipline
Skills Required For 3Pillar Global Jobs 2020 :
- Proven track record of design, development and implementation of J2EE-based large volume, high availability enterprise applications.
- Strong core Java, micro-services and J2EE knowledge including multi-threaded application development
- Experience with/Spring Core, Spring MVC and ORM technologies (Hibernate, JPA, and Toplink) are must
- Experience with Web services (REST/SOAP)
- Must have experience in Unit testing
- Good hands on experience with RDBMS like Oracle/ MySQL & have ability to write data structures, basic SQL Queries & knowledge of joins, Views, Group By, Having Clause etc.
- Ability to apply design patterns consistently
- Practical application of software product development standards and methodologies including Agile
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required
Documents to be Carried for 3Pillar Global Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For 3Pillar Global Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
3Pillar Global Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for 3Pillar Global Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the 3Pillar Global Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at 3PillarGlobal.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the 3Pillar Global Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide 3Pillar Global Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides 3Pillar Global Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide 3Pillar Global Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides 3Pillar Global Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.